Monday, April 23, 2012

She Said What?

Tonight, I had to honor of being hosted by Ali from Ali's Bookshelf on her weekly talk show.

It was fun, nervewracking, but we had a blast. If you're interested in hearing the interview, you can do so here:


So, if you ever wondered what your intrepid author sounds like, or the things that go through my mind, have a listen!

I am still trying to get a handle on balancing life and writing and other things, like writing this little blog. I really wanted to create this as a way to connect with my readers - whether it be through teasing pieces of what I'm working on, sharing what's going on with my stories and the publishing house, or even introducing other writers and sharing their stories, as well.

In that vein, I will be hosting two writers this week: Debra Anastasia will be dropping by tomorrow and DeAnna Felthauser on Thursday. I hope you enjoy getting to know them as much as I have.

Until next time,
Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment